Yogshakti Purchase Policy
(1) In no circumstances shall any purchase for any class, course or special event be eligible for any refund, credit note, extension, or transfer.
(2) Purchases entitle only the named pass holder to participation in the purchased class, course or special event, as applicable.
(3) Passes for classes that are scheduled on a weekly recurring basis are activated upon purchase and will expire on the relevant validity date specified on the relevant pass. In this instance references to a month is classed as 30 days.
(4) Holds on purchases cannot be backdated and must be requested with 10 calendar days’ notice and shall only be permitted if (i) the relevant pass has at least 2 months remaining until expiry at the time the request is received; and (ii)(A) the requested hold period is for a minimum of 30 calendar days and a maximum of 60 calendar days, or (B) the requested hold period exceeds 60 calendar days and is accompanied by a medical certificate.
(5) 21 day class passes are valid for 6 months, activated upon the 1st day of the course, and may only be used against subsequent 21 day courses which fall within the 6 month validity. 21 day class passes cannot be used to attend regular classes or other Yogshakti special events.