2-day Ayurvedic retreat at Yogshakti
Relax, refresh, and rejuvenate with a weekend of yoga, Ayurveda, breathing, and meditation.
Learn how to incorporate powerful breath work into your daily life from pranayama to the Buteyko Method; experience the rejuvenating benefits of meditation; enjoy home cooked Ayurvedic food and learn basic Ayurvedic principles of eating for your constitution; learn how to cook a simple Ayurvedic meal and use spices and condiments.
This second retreat will focus on breathing and meditation, coupled with Ayurveda.
This retreat has limited spots.
Dates: 1st – 2nd April, 2023 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 7am to 3pm
Attendance: As Day-2 will be a continuation of Day-1, we encourage you to attend both days
Yogshakti View on map
14, Lorong Keruing, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
• The Buteyko method/the Oxygen Advantage program – learn how to integrate it into your daily life
• Yogic Kriyas – for natural detoxification, cleansing, better elimination, digestion, and core strength
• Pranayama Techniques – to regulate and slow respiration to calm and revitalize the body and mind
• Explore Meditation in all its facets – seated, sleep based and moving meditation
• Home cooked Ayurvedic breakfast & lunch
• Eat for your constitution
• Learn basic Ayurvedic cooking
• Learn how to incorporate the superfood Moringa Olifero into your cooking
7am – 9:30am: Yogic kriyas, pranayama, asana, qi gong, meditation
9:30am – 10:15am: Ayurvedic breakfast
10:15am – 1pm: Buteyko breathing, yin yoga, yoga nidra
1pm – 2pm: Ayurvedic lunch
2pm – 3pm: Eat for your constitution; learn how to cook a simple Ayurvedic meal
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for beginners and experienced Yoga practitioners.
Meet your teacher
The retreat will be conducted by Shilpa Ghatalia, the founder of Yogshakti, Kuala Lumpur. . She has been a student of yoga, Taoism, Zen, and Advaita for over 30 years and is a teacher of holistic living and ayurvedic techniques. She runs teacher training programs for 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teachers.
2-day early bird: RM 950 (by or before: March 5th, 2023)
Regular price: RM 1,100
1-day early bird: RM 550 (by or before March 5th, 2023)
Regular price: RM 650